Tuesday, October 19, 2010

All hail Olivia the Pig!

I have a little crush on Olivia. I can’t help it; she’s simply adorable, and she gives me an excuse to call my children piglets. (What? Oh, like you’ve never done that.)

I love everything about her, and although my children have outgrown her, a bit, I still love her official website and playing with all it has to offer. Did you know that Olivia creator Ian Falconer comes from a background in art (that explains the sparse but so demonstrative illustrations, yes?) and came up with Olivia based on his niece? It’s true, and I learned it on the website.

And now there’s a slew of new merchandise in the Olivia the Pig Store here at Ty’s Toy Box, just in time for the holidays.

I cannot imagine what spirited little one wouldn’t want a personalized Olivia t-shirt. And they come in adult sizes, too, which means that even I can proudly declare that wearing a tiara makes every day magnificent. Hee.

If you can’t find something there you have to have, well, I fear you just may not have a soul.

This entry was posted on Monday, October 26th, 2009 at 2:15 pm and is filed under Olivia, Ty's Stuff. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment